Access Control Systems
Enterprise-class, feature-rich ACE's access control systems integrate credential-based access control, intrusion detection and video security applications for a unified management and administration experience. 100% web based, these IP networked systems require no software installation or client license fees. Flexible system architecture allows for a range of applications from single sites to globally distributed physical security management systems. ACE building access control systems also integrate with legacy access control systems, allowing for easy upgrades.
ACE IP access control system architecture maintains a complete database on an Network Controller and distributes the data to Network Nodes (portals) supporting one or two readers, assuring that the access control capabilities function during network outages.
ACE Access Control System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Integrates credential-based access control, intrusion detection and video security applications
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Expandable System: Allows for simple addition of Network Nodes or portals supporting one or two card readers, video management capabilities, and gobal for larger, distributed installations
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time security event monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Events and Reporting: Displays access control events and stores them for customized reporting
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Temperature Monitoring: Initiates events when analog temperature monitoring points exceed preset high or low values
- Identity Management: Provides identity management solution for ID photo capture and badge generation
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware
Call Us at (718)-565-6063